Entries referred to § 5 TMG:
Dirk & Geli Gliemroth
Mobile: 0171 - 930 4922
Development and Design: Design by: Sara Nowottny
Images: Dirk Gliemroth
Text Umgebung: Wikipedia
Liability for content:
The contents of our pages were created with great care. For the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of content, we can not take any responsibility. As a service provider we are responsible according § 7 1 TMG for own contents on these pages under the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored information, or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Liability for links:
Our site contains links to external websites, over which we have no control. Therefore we can not accept any responsibility for their content. The provider or operator is always responsible for the content of linked pages. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible legal violations. Illegal contents were at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will immediately remove such links.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Copying, editing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the author or creator. Downloads and copies are permitted only for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content is not created by the operator, the copyright of third parties. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you still be aware of copyright infringement, we ask for a hint. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the content immediately.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. The collection of any personal data (eg name, address or email address) is collected, this is as far as possible on a voluntary basis. These data are not without your express consent. We point out that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against unauthorized access by third parties is impossible. The use of published under the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertisements and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the sites expressly legal steps in case of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails.
Datenschutzerklärung für die Nutzung von Google Analytics:
Diese Website benutzt Google Analytics, einen Webanalysedienst der Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics verwendet sog. „Cookies“, Textdateien, die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden und die eine Analyse der Benutzung der Website durch Sie ermöglichen. Die durch den Cookie erzeugten Informationen über Ihre Benutzung dieser Website werden in der Regel an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gespeichert. Im Falle der Aktivierung der IP-Anonymisierung auf dieser Webseite wird Ihre IP-Adresse von Google jedoch innerhalb von Mitgliedstaaten der Europäischen Union oder in anderen Vertragsstaaten des Abkommens über den Europäischen Wirtschaftsraum zuvor gekürzt.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other with website and internet related services to the website operator. Is undertaken as part of Google Analytics that your IP address will not be merged with other data from Google.
Privacy Statement for using Google +1
Collection and dissemination of information:
Use the Google +1 button you can publish information worldwide. about the Google +1 button you and other users personalized content from Google and our partners. Google will store both the information that you have given for a content +1, as well as information about the page you viewed when you click on +1. Your +1 can be shown as evidence along with your name and profile photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the Internet.
Google records information about your +1 activities to improve Google's services for you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least the chosen profile name. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also substitute any other name that you used when sharing content via your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be shown to users who know your e-mail address or other identifying information from you.
Using the information collected:
In addition to the above uses the information you provide in accordance with the applicable Google privacy policies are used. Google may release aggregate statistics on the +1 activities the user or transmits them to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or linked sites.
Privacy Statement for the Use of Twitter:
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. Through the use of Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" the web pages you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter. We point out that we as providers of the sites no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and use them through Twitter. For more information, please see the privacy statement of Twitter at http://twitter.com/privacy. Your privacy settings on Twitter, you can change the account settings under http://twitter.com/account/settings .
Information on Online Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission will in the first quarter 2016 an internet platform for online dispute settlement (so-called. "ODR platform") provide. The ODR platform should as a focal point for the extrajudicial settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising, are made online purchase agreements. The ODR platform will be accessible at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Dirk & Geli Gliemroth
Your Affected Rights:
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
Information about your stored data and their processing,
Correction of incorrect personal data,
Deletion of your stored data,
Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
Objection to the processing of your data by us and
Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible entity and third parties:
You have given your express consent to
the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
If you have questions of any kind contact us by e-mail or contact form, give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request you will automatically delete personal data.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (following: Google). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", ie text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these websites, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The purposes of the data processing are the evaluation of the use of the website and the compilation of reports on activities on the website. Based on the use of the website and the Internet, other related services will be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: Browser Add On to disable Google Analytics.
In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
Using Script Libraries (Google Webfonts)
In order to render our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on this website, such as: Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to prevent multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web fonts or prohibits access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
The call of script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible - but currently also unclear whether and if so for what purposes - that operators of such libraries collect data.
Using Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of map features by visitors. For more information about Google's data processing, please refer to the Google Privacy Notice. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center.
For detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google products, click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GTC)
§ 1. Validity of Conditions
(1) These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of apartments for accommodation and all services provided to the guest services and supplies provided by the seller. The Provider's services are subject to these General Terms and Conditions.
(2) The subletting or re-letting of the holiday apartment and their use for other than residential purposes requires the written consent of the provider.
(3) terms the guest will only apply if they have been agreed in advance. Deviations from these conditions are only effective if the provider has explicitly confirmed in writing.
§. 2 accommodation contract
(1) The accommodation contract is concluded when the seller confirms the booking request of the guest by phone or in writing by mail, e-mail and / or fax and order the book adopts (application acceptance).
(2) contract partners are the providers and the guest. Has ordered for the guest Mom, he is liable to the seller over together with the guest and severally liable for all obligations under this contract, unless the seller has a corresponding statement of the third party.
(3) The customer is obliged to check the booking confirmation for accuracy. Deviates the booking confirmation content from the booking request from and elevates the guest here against not immediately objections, so the contents of the confirmation shall be deemed contractually agreed.
§. 3 Services, prices, payment, invoicing
(1) The supplier is obligated to keep the booked by the guest villas and to provide the agreed services. The apartment has all the amenities standard of an average apartment for rent. A guarantee, the provider only for explicitly promised features, but not for the subjective quality of equipment (eg. As ventilation).
(2) The guest is obligated to pay the applicable or agreed for transfer of rental and used by him in other services used prices of the provider. This also applies prompted by the guest services and expenses of the supplier to third parties.
(3) All prices include the applicable VAT.
(4) The customer is obliged to give accurate information about the number of persons occupying the apartment. The apartment is for a maximum on the confirmation in accordance with § 2 para. 1 said number of people. The occupation that goes beyond that number of people requires the prior written consent of the provider. The price for transfer of rental property increases in this case, the generally calculated from the manufacturer at an appropriate allocation price.
(5) If the period between contract and contract exceeds four months and if the price generally charged by the provider of such services, the provider may increase the contractually agreed price appropriately, but not by 10%, lifting.
(6) The payment of the agreed for transfer of rental price and for any other services agreed with the host key is the latest on arrival at handover due. They must be made at this time in cash, unless the supplier has expressly agreed to the guest a different form of payment. Credit card can not be accepted for payment on site.
(7) The provider reserves the right to demand a reasonable advance on the price agreed for the provision of rental and agreed with the guest other services from the guest prior to arrival. If an advance payment is required with the booking confirmation in accordance with § 2 para. 1, this is due on the 8th day after the submission of the booking confirmation. Can the provider and 8 days after the submission of the booking confirmation not place a receipt, and is this not done after the lapse of a specified by the Provider reasonable grace period with penalty, the provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract; he should inform the guest in writing. § 5 para. 3 is then provided that the 8th day after the submission of the booking confirmation is considered the date of cancellation, apply accordingly.
(8) The guest can only offset undisputed or legally established claim against a claim from the vendor.
§. 4 General rights and obligations; House rule
(1) The guest has to treat him ceded Apartment and its inventory with care. The guest is obliged to comply with the house rules. From 22:00 to 7:00 the night's rest is true. During this time, special consideration must be taken to the neighbors in the doorways and stairwells. To avoid interference, are TV and audio devices on low volume adjust.
(2) the guest is required when leaving the apartment window to keep (not tilted) and doors closed to regulate all radiators on low level and turn off the light and technical equipment for the duration of the lease of the apartment.
(3) The accommodation of pets of any kind are allowed in the apartment only with the written consent of the provider. For the accommodation of animals the provider may demand a reasonable cost. Where animals are housed without prior consent of the provider, this may charge a cleaning fee of up to € 200.00 (net).
(4) In the holiday a general smoking ban. Failure to comply may charge a cleaning fee of up to € 200.00 (net) of the provider. Smoking is only permitted on balconies and terraces.
(5) The Internet use is permitted, provided they do not violate the law. Offences (in particular illegal downloads, page views) will be on display and prosecuted. For a wrongful use of the Internet rests solely with the host.
(6) The inputs and / or installation of materials for decoration o. Ä is. Not allowed in the apartment. The guest is liable for nevertheless switched on and / or attached decoration o. Ö. Alone and provides the provider of third-party claims. He is also the replacement of damage caused by the input and or fixing of decoration o. Ä. Obliged.
(7) The provider has every right to timely access to the apartment, especially in exigent circumstances. On the legitimate interests of the guest is appropriate to take into consideration in the exercise of access right. The provider will advance to inform the customer on the exercise of access right, unless this is it unreasonable or impossible in the circumstances of the individual case.
§. 5 Cancel the contract (cancellation; Cancellation)
(1) A cancellation of the guest of the contract concluded with the provider requires the written consent of the provider. If not this, then the price agreed in the contract must also be paid if the customer does not contractual services. This does not apply in cases of delayed performance of the supplier is at fault impossibility of performance.
(2) The guest can, without incurring payment or damage claims from the vendor, only to withdraw from the contract, provided that the cancellation option has been agreed in writing to a specific date between him and the seller. This right of withdrawal score expire if he does not exercise his cancellation right in writing to the seller by the agreed date, unless there is a delay in performance by the provider or to be taken by him impossibility of performance before.
(3) without incurring payment or damage compensation claims of the supplier is the guest for cancellations within 30 days prior to arrival, entitled to the following provisos, moreover:
Cancellation until 30 days before arrival: 0%
Cancellation until 25 to 29 days before arrival: 20%
Cancellation until 15 and 24 days before arrival: 40%
Cancellation until 10 to 14 days before arrival: 60%
Cancellation until 5 to 9 days before arrival: 80%
Cancellation up & lt; 5 days before arrival: 100%
Cancellations must be made in writing to the seller, unless the seller agrees to a verbal cancellation on. As cancellation date shall be the date of receipt of the cancellation offered.
(4) In a not taken by the Guest Apartment the provider must credit the income from renting the apartment and also for saved expenses.
(5) without having canceled If the Guest on arrival no later than 22:00 or later than 60 minutes after an agreed pursuant to § 7 para. 1 later date, the contract will be canceled. Para. 3 shall apply accordingly. In addition, the provider of the guest an administration fee of 100,00 € (net) demand.
(6) Unless agreed a right of withdrawal score within a specified period in accordance with para. 2 in writing, the provider is entitled for its part in this period, to withdraw from the contract if inquiries by other guests after the contractually booked apartment and guest upon inquiry Dealers not waived his right to withdraw.
(7) In addition, the provider if z. B. is entitled justifiable cause to withdraw or to terminate the contract extraordinarily from the contract,
a) force majeure or other circumstances beyond the manufacturer make it impossible to fulfill the contract,
b) the apartment has been booked under misleading or false information regarding material facts, such. as the identity of the guest or respect. the purpose or respect. the availability or respect. the housing of animals,
c) the apartment is used for purposes other than residential purposes,
d) the provider has good reason to believe that the use of the service at risk the security or the peace of other guests or neighbors or the reputation of the provider to the public, without being attributable to the management or organization of the party.
(8) The provider must inform the Guest of the exercising of the withdrawal or termination right without delay. In cases of para. 7 a) the supplier rental charge already paid payments and / or advance payments shall be reimbursed immediately. Justified cancellation or in cases of justified cancellation by the seller not claim the guest to compensation. The guest has the seller to replace any negligence on his part damage due to resignation or extraordinary termination pursuant to para. 7,.
§. 6 Liability; limitation
(1) The provider is liable for its obligations under the Treaty. The liability is limited to intent and gross negligence of the supplier, if and insofar as he does not indispensable liable without limitation under the statutory provisions. Should disruptions or defects occur in the performance of the provider, the provider will seek for knowledge or on immediate complaint of the guest to remove the fault or defect. The guest is obliged to contribute reasonable to eliminate the fault or the defect and to keep any possible damage.
(2) for property brought the guest is not liable to the provider; they are not considered property brought within the meaning of §§ 701 et seq. BGB. A liability of the provider of these prescriptions is thus expressly excluded. This applies particularly for valuables, which secures the guest at the apartment and / or leaves.
(3) The guest is liable for all damage he has caused his fellow travelers or visitors culpable in the house of the apartment, in the apartment and / or the inventory of the apartment / have. A private liability insurance is recommended to the guest. The guest is obliged to inform the supplier without undue delay damages. This is particularly true when such damage can also affect other apartments in the house (eg., Water damage, fire damage).
(4) The Guest's claims expire after six months, unless the provider is liable for intent. Claims the vendor expire at the statutory deadline.
§. 7 Arrival and departure, keys; late eviction
(1) The apartment is available on arrival regularly from 14.00 pm. The arrivals after 22.00, unless a later arrival time is expressly agreed in advance with the seller. An arriving before 14:00, may also take place only if explicit prior agreement with the seller.
(2) If it is agreed, the arrival in time between 22:00 and 8:00 will take place during this period, a surcharge of 30.00 euros will be charged
(3) The customer is obliged to provide the seller with the arrival his valid identity card or passport.
(4) The provider may require upon arrival the payment of a deposit of 150,00 €. The seller refunded the deposit with timely evacuation of the Apartment and of all keys on departure, unless otherwise agreed with the guest and provided that the apartment does not have to be taken by the host damage. In the case for further damage to the apartment and / or the inventory of the host required for the compensation money amount does even locally in cash (§ 249 para. 2 BGB).
(5) On departure day has to ask the guest to Holiday vacated at 11.00 latest. Any delay in clearing the apartment the seller has against the guest is entitled to a supplementary payment. This is
a) 50.00 € (net) at a clearance after 11:00 but before 13:00;
b) 100% of the room rate / night during an evacuation after 13.00. Furthermore, the provider is entitled to compensation of all it incurred due to late clearance further damage.
(6) The evacuation under para. 4 shall not be deemed effected when all keys to the seller or his representative were issued. To this end, the guest, if this has been agreed with the seller before, leave all the keys on the table in the apartment, and pull the door. The guest is obliged to monitor the proper closing of the door.
(7) In case of loss of one or more keys the guest has offered to pay the compensation for the new production and, if necessary for the installation of new locks.
§ 8. data protection
The specified by the host personal data, including the passport or identity card number is stored by the provider electronically. The data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless this is necessary for contract implementation.
§. 9 final provisions
(1) changes or additions to the contract, the acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions should be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the host are invalid.
(2) performance and payment is Gelnhausen, Germany.
(3) The contract is only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(4) The exclusive jurisdiction - also for check and exchange disputes - for commercial transactions is Gelnhausen, Germany. If one of the parties has no general jurisdiction in Germany, jurisdiction is also Gelnhausen, Germany.
(5) These terms and conditions are protected by copyright. They are intended only for personal use of the guest. One commercial use by third parties is expressly prohibited. The publication on the Internet does not follow that these terms and conditions to any third person for use or modification. The prosecution of infringements of copyright are reserved.
(6) Should one of the above provisions be ineffective or null and void or, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a provision that most closely approximates the purpose of the provision to be replaced next. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.